Monday, January 24, 2011

Squeezing a melon inside of a peanut

It's almost time to start forcing all my supplies and gear and clothes and immodium into my 2 packs. I have a 3rd pack that will only be holding gifts for people in Guatemala. Like books, toothbrushes. Maybe some skipping ropes, and mini Canadian Flags!

I have a few more things to buy this week before I go. But it's now 11 days till I fly out, and the anticipation is killing me! Today I received an email, finalizing some transportation and sleep accommodations in Antigua and Quetzeltenango (or Xela as the Locals call it).

There doesn't seem to be enough time left to be as prepared as I'd like. No time for spanish lessons, and no time to get that Core strength up to snuff at the gym. I think theres still time to get a tan tho..

But in some cases you'll never feel prepared enough, so eventually you just have to cut the shit and get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment