Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It was Guatemala in Bizarro World maybe.

So Last night I had a dream that I finally went to Guatemala. But it showed me my worst fear, which is that my luggage will get lost when I stop in Miami for 4 hours and it wont make it Guatemala City. And I didn't pack ANYTHING in my carry on, like spare clothes, my camera, nothing!!

And then me and a group of cute boys
(hee heee) had to defend some hotel complex (vaguely similar to a location in COUNTERSTRIKE... that game still haunts my dreams) against weird Dinosaur/Zombie things.

But I woke up and went back into the dream like 3 times and in another version of the dream we weren't being attacked anymore.

Nothing to do with stoves at all. I just knew I was in Guatemala.

So Long story short I'll be packing an extra pair of clothes in my carry on.

This morning at 5 am when I went to bed, I remembered I have to pack a sun hat, sandles, winter hat, and I wont be able to wear my winter coat to the airport. Which is something I really don't want to think about at this time because its been like -28 Degrees Celsius all week in Ottawa. So I'll be dressing in my warm guatemala clothes I guess for the trip down. I'll have to warm up in Miami for a few hours!! Y'know, get a Mai Tai (even tho I don't know what that is yet, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough..)


Sarah

P.s. I did finally get Travel Insurance today with RBC! And payed my parking ticket I got on the weekend.. 


10 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment